|$ 110 AUD
- Experience the beauty of the Pinnacles in Nambung National Park without the crowds of a typical day tour.
- You can observe the sunset over the panoramic landscape of the Indian Ocean.
- Visitors can enjoy a leisurely walk along the Hangover Bay coast and take in the stunning views from Nilgen Lookout.
- Stargaze with our Telescope (conditions permitting)
- From the Lancelin lookout, you can observe the impressive sand dunes.
- Learn about the Dreamtime and Aboriginal astronomy
- Experience a delicious Australian picnic dinner made with locally sourced ingredients under the beautiful Outback stars.
Join us for a Pinnacles Day Tour, where you can explore some of the beautiful natural regions on the West Coast. Experience the breathtaking scenery and observe wildlife in the native wonderland of the Pinnacles.
Experience the beauty of Western Australia’s natural wonders with a one-day excursion, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
After a 1.5-hour drive from Perth, we make a stop at Lancelin’s lookout. This lookout offers stunning views of the largest network of dunes in Western Australia. The white dunes provide a striking contrast to the sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean in the distance. Before continuing our journey, don’t forget to shake the sand out of your shoes. Our next destination is Nilgen Nature Reserve. This reserve is known for its abundant flora and fauna. Visitors can explore a variety of wildflowers, such as banksias, bottlebrushes, heath, grass trees, and kangaroo paws. If the flowers are not in season, we can visit Hangover Bay. This beautiful location offers crystal-clear waters for swimming and the opportunity to spot bottlenose dolphins and sea lions.
Visitors can explore the Nambung National Park to witness the Pinnacles desert at sunset. The Pinnacles, made of shells, are millions of years old and were formed when the land was underwater. It is best to visit at dusk when the crowds thin out and the limestone pillars emerge from the desert, creating a unique lunar-like atmosphere as the colours of the rocks change.
Experience a picnic dinner with a glass of local wine while enjoying a breathtaking light show of natural wonders under the night sky. Marvel at the stunning beauty of the stars and planets and hear fascinating stories of the Aboriginal Dreamtime.
- Meals: Dinner
- Driving distance: 420km
- Walking distance: ~1km / 2km
- Mandatory passenger details are required at the time of booking: dietary and contact phone number.
- We will try to cater for most dietary needs and food allergies – passengers MUST notify the tour operator of any special dietary requirements or medical conditions at the time of booking.
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks.
- Not suitable for mobility-impaired travellers, wheelchairs, walkers or strollers. Child policy for six years old and over is unsuitable for infants or children five years old and under.
- Limited storage space on our vehicle, baggage kept to 1 x 5kg day bag per guest.
- Itineraries may vary to adapt to seasonal changes, and occasionally, sites in the parks close. As safety
is our top priority, we will plan accordingly to ensure our guests have the most fun and best
experience possible while on tour.
- We have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation for your safety. Face masks and hand sanitiser will be provided.
- All tours must be re-confirmed with the operator within seven days before departure on 03 9393 1333.
- Please notify the tour operator of any dietary requirements or medical conditions before departure.
- Private touring is available on request.
- Any meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Hotel transfers pre/post tour itinerary
- Personal expenses